»

Monday, May 23, 2011

Cherish Life




Say I love you
Embrace Forgiveness
Count your blessings
Be nice to yourself
Let the small stuff go
Practice patience
Make this day count

Life is short
... Unfortunately I was reminded of that today.
  




Today, at work my manager called my whole department off the phones and to the middle of the floor. He then told us the Assist. Vice President of out department suddenly passed away yesterday. He just got off the phone with her husband who still did not know what happened. 

Of course, all my co-workers, including myself, was in shock. We had just seen her Saturday! And to make matters worse they told us to go back to work. This woman who we have spent the last 3yrs working with every single day just died and they want us to wipe the shock (And tears) off our faces and act like nothing happened?

I am devastated. 

Cynthia wasn't always the go-to person to ask a question to but she defiantly didn't deserve to die. My heart goes out to her family and her husband, whom she was only married to for 3-4yrs. I still can't believe she is gone.





Life is so short. Cherish it.



                                                                                                                          






0 comments:

Post a Comment