»

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fitness & Being Healthy


Throughout these last couple years I have been trying to eat healthy and start working out regularly. I want to continue to be healthy. I also want to lose weight. I can defiantly spare shedding 80lbs (Nope, not afraid to say it). I want to have a crazy, sexy body. I don't want to be a size 0 but a nice tone, shapely body would be awesome.

As I have stated in my previous Blogs, I have done Insanity but thought it was a little to hard so I am waiting for Turbo Fire to come in the mail. Hopefully, it will be here tomorrow and I am SO excited!

Turbo Fire is a 90 day body transformation of fun cardio, dancing and kickboxing! It has 12 workouts on 11 CD's. You can find both Insanity and Turbo Fire packages at the Beach Body site.

I am so proud of myself. Even though I just started back working out I am really being serious about it. I am counting my calories at this FANTASTIC SITE My Fitness Pal where I log my food and workouts and have so much great support from other people on the site. I simply love it there.

I'm getting great at eating healthy. I gave up candy, pop, juice, fast food, and trying to give up fried food (So hard!), not eating after 6pm and working out 6 days a week and drinking lots of H2O. With dedication and motivation, I can do this and I am so excited and can't wait to start seeing my results!





 



1 comments:

safire

Good luck with Turbo Fire! My boyfriend and I do P90X but we are always looking for new things to try out!

Post a Comment