»

Monday, November 16, 2009

Life Gone Too Soon

Monday morning, November 16th, 2009



My sister sent me a text, "Did you hear the news?"



I then said no.



She texted back, "Rebecca died this morning."



My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe it. Rebecca was my cousin...through marriage...she was my cousin's wife. She was a great person. Very nice. They had 4 great children.



It was a very sudden death. She was pregnant with twins and suddenly got bronchitis. She was coughing really hard and got a blood clot. She then passed out. Her husband (My cousin) tried to save her but she died in her arms while waiting for the ambulance.



My cousin just spent 2yrs in jail for gun possession and just got out a couple months ago. He was so happy to be back with his family. And now this tragedy. It's nothing but sadness right now.



Please pray for my family that we get through this.



She was 29yrs old.



R.I.P. Rebecca Denise Smith

0 comments:

Post a Comment