»

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Winery Tour

                                                                
I love wine and thought it would be fun to get together a lot of people and go to Traverse City here in Michigan and go to a Winery! I have never been one but I hear they tell you about where wine comes from, how it is made and of course, drink a lot of samples and you can also buy bottles of it.

So I am looking into it. I would love to have it this summer...maybe in June.

Defiantly, will keep you guys posted!






2 comments:

safire

I toured some wineries before and it's so fun and scenic. One of my friends has been trying to get us to plan a trip to the Napa Valley for wine tasting :)

Beautiful blog!

Meet Kristen

I am so excited. I have never been. And thank you!

Post a Comment