»

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bedside Blessings


Last year for Mother's Day, I bought a booked called Bedside Blessings by Charles R. Seindoll. It's a book of Bible scriptures for 365 Days of Inspirational Thoughts for every single day of the calender year along with a summary about life. My mother loved it and she reads it everyday.

The uplifting devotionals are the perfect ending to a busy day. Before you go to bed , pick up a book and read a scripture from that day's date and a summary of how you can live your life better, be a better Christian and become closer to God.

So, I decided to go and buy it for myself. I bought this book at my local drugstore, Walgreens, for only $13.95. Every now and then I think I will blog a summary for the day to share with my readers.



Here is the Inspirational Thought for April 26th:






"I have never met a person who didn't have a reason to blame someone else. Every one of us can blame somebody for something that has happened in our lives. But don't waste your time. WHat we need most is a steady stream of love flowing among us. Love that quickly forgives and willingly overlooks and refuses to take offense."

Beloved, if God
so loved us, we also ought
to love one another.
1 JOHN 4:11


Stay Blessed,


0 comments:

Post a Comment