»

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ladies, I Have Heard It All...Part 2

This is the conclustion of my Blog, "Ladies, I Have Heard It All". Before I posted that Blog, I told that guy that I was talking about that I was going to write a blog about him because of the craziness he was talking about and I just wanted everyone to know. He said he was fine with it and all he asked was for me not to put his screen name. A in it and I agreed.

Today, I was on Yahoo Messenger again and he IM'ed me about the Blog. I told him to go read it. The 1st thing he commented on was the description I wrote about him. He said, "defamation of character is coming up fo sure".

I told him thats what he decribed he looked like and that was my first impression from what I saw from his pic. Then he was made how the comments were basically calling him immature (Which he is...so whats the problem). He then said, "terrance howard... i aint flva flave either. And for the record its mostly muscle when i bulk up during winter" (Which I could care less about). Then he tells me he is going to file a lawsuit and in his lawsuit he is going to tell them what I do on company time (Sometimes when I talk go him on Y! Messenger I at work) which is none of his BUSINESS! So I dont know where he is going with that. That shit don't scare me and I told him how does he know I don't talk to him while I am on my lunch?

I then told him I was getting irritated and he said he should be the one thats irritated because I "broke that confedentiality "yahoo code"' I said that I told him what I was going to write so what the fuck he is problem? I asked him what was he really mad about? Was he really mad about the Blog or that I said he wasn't no Terrance Howard and asked him why he was crying. He said he is tired of trifling people are. And then he said this: "Its all good blog lady. I dont care to terrance Howard in the least. But thats how u high yellow people do it. House slave mentality but its all good."

And you know what? I didnt even go it his level. I knew he wanted me to argue back and maybe if I was face to face with this bitch I would have but I am not one to argue over the net. Its childish as hell. So I told him to take me off his list and never IM me again. I am not AT ALL scared of his crazy ass lawsuit..cause HE HAS NONE! I told him everything I was going to blog about so...come on...come up with something better than that!

He's a bitch and near 40yrs old and still single because no respectable woman WOULD EVER have a serious committment with his black ugly ass!

He is the one that should be sorry evr made me mad. Because ofths I am giving out his screen name, ladies if you ever want to IM him to cuss him the fuck out!

His screen name on Yahoo Messenger is blackpharaoh74.

DON'T EVER FUCK WITH ME AGAIN BITCH! AND I HOPE THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA READS THIS SHIT! FUCK YOU AND GO TO HELL NIGGA!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment