»

Monday, June 15, 2009

Something New, Something Old, Something Borrowed & Something Blue...

This past Saturday, I went to a cousin of mine wedding. it was very beautiful and people were crying...

It just made me realize how much I want to get married! I am in this "Marriage Zone" and I have no idea on when I am getting out! I just believe when you meet someone and you fully commit to someone...not another person matters. Its like me and him are the only person in the world. And I love this feeling!

I am sure people doubted us and didn't think it would work because of the long distance. People even started rumors stating he was married...but we have almost made it to 3yrs and are stronger than ever!

I want to be with him for the rest of my life. He's my soulmate...

I can't wait until its my turn...

0 comments:

Post a Comment