»

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Linking Up

So most of followers that have been reading my Blog on a regular basis can sense that I LOVE linking up
with other Bloggers by doing games, getting to know posts etc.

For all the newbies out there, I decided to create a post with all the Link Up's for the whole week (Well, almost the whole week) and link to the Blogger page that created it where you can go to their blog, post a link to YOUR blog (Or the post) where you will find links to other Bloggers! There you can follow other blogs and bloggers can find you and follow YOUR blog!

Great idea, right? RIGHT!

I wish someone had did this for me because when I first came to Blogger (And even a couple yrs after) I could never find Blogs other than FASHION or MOMMY Blogs. And that doesn't interest me. Then I (recently) found people doing link up's where I found blogs that I loved to read and now I am following tons of great people!

Also, I am thinking of some great ideas for the days not listed so I will defiantly let everyone know and even make a page for the Link Up's on my blog.



P.S. If there is a Link Up I forgot please let me know and I will add it!




Monday

Jam it up with Sara!

Show your phone pics off with Savanah!





Tuesday

Show off your Fur Balls with C-Mae!


Show off your fav Target clothing with Tara!





Wednesday

Let Jamie know what you're LOVING!



"Pin" up all your fav's with Michelle!





Thursday

Let Tracy know what you're thankful for!


Let Amber know what it's ok to do!





Friday

Go over to Lauren's for this game!



0 comments:

Post a Comment