»

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blood Aint Thicker Than Water

I got some things on my mind to vent about...I am sure almost all of you have heard of the old saying "Blood is thicker than water". Well, I have and I am a strong believer, in some situations, family is the people that will stab you in the back and talk about you before anyone!

Unfortunatley, I have been in a similar situation. It saddens me deeply when someone can't even trust people that should care for my well being the most. For some reason, people are more concerned about my relationship with my boyfriend and always trying to find the wrost in someone...even if they have never even MET THIS PERSON!

It's really sad when people have to start rumors, tell stories and exaggerate situations to make that person look bad. "Why"? I have no idea. Maybe of jealousy, maybe their mad of actually seeing someone else happy. Either way it's immature and unhealthy. All you can do is pray for these people, because they are so unhappy about something in their life that they have to make it their position to get in the middle of other people's lives and try their best to make the wrost out of anything.

So beware everyone! Because these people just don't attack certain people...they will talk about anyone...and its your own damn family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment