»

Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

I am linking up with Lauren over at The Little Things We Do for Fill In The Blank Friday.

It's a great little game where you just FILL IN THE BLANK with what she comes up with. On her Blog you can link your blog where there will be others that you can follow and hopefully they will follow yours!

I think it's great and I beleive I will be doing this every Friday for a little fun! It's also a way for you to get to know a little more about MUAH!



1.   The best news I ever received was : THUS FAR, getting into college.

2.  Something I'm looking forward to is  moving to Chicago =)


3.  Something I would never do is   skydive.


4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose Oprah! She is obviously doing something right!

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be  oh man. Come back to me.


6.  One should always  never judge someone else.


7.  I want to  go to VEGAS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment