»

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


 It's Friday!

I am linking up again with Lauren over at The Little Things We Do for another game!



1) My plans this summer are working, getting another car, saving and trying to have as much fun in the sun as I can.

2) The best summer I ever had was when I was a kid and didn't have a care in the world. Didn't have to worry about money...it was nice.

3) Summer is hot days, cool nights (Sometimes), thunderstorms, cute flip flops, dresses with unlimited pool parties and bbq"s

4) My favorite summer food is can't choose between hambugers or link sausages right off the grill!

5) The best way to quench a summer thirst is with plenty of ice lemonade!

6) My summer uniform consists of T-Shirt, dresses, flippy flops and lots of skin showing!

7) The best thing about summer is having carefree moments!



0 comments:

Post a Comment