»

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Five Years Til 30

Today is my 25th Birthday. I am very blessed to have made it through another year.

Right now in my life I feel that I have to stay focused on my goals and don't look back. I am focusing on finding a career I am PASSIONATE about. This job I have now is just that...a job. I can't progress any further than where I am...and its not something I went to school for. I know there is a high percentage of individuals whom do not use their degrees, but I do. I worked hard for it and I have a crazy loan I have to pay back because of it...therefore I should use it.

I am focusing on moving closer to my boyfriend. its been so hard not seeing him everyday but I can't wait til we do...CHICAGO HERE I COME!

Another thing I will be focusing more on is my finances. I will be going to see a Financial Advisor soon to discuss my future and how I need and can start saving for that. I really need to stop buying things I want and get more things I need...more soon to come about that.

I still can't believe I am 25! Five more years and I will be 30!!! Wow does time fly...I still can recall fun times from middle school...so maybe I am not THAT OLD.

I WILL LIKE TO TAKE THE TIME OUT TO THANK GOD FOR MY LIFE, HEALTH AND STRENGH AND THAT I WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE A HEALTHY AND GODLY LIFE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment