»

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back To Reality

Wow, so I haven’t been on here like I have wanted…mainly because this past week I went ON A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS! It was FABULOUS! It was my first time on a cruise and my first time on a PLANE! LOVED THE CRUISE…COULD LIVE WITHOUT ANOTHER PLANE RIDE! It was too much turbulence and just way too much for me to handle.

I went to Freeport and Nassau, Bahamas and it was sooo great! It was just great to be away from MI, away from people you know and just have a week to relax and kick back. I have such great pictures and can’t wait to develop them.

So before I left, I joined Bally’s Total Fitness Gym. I am sure many of you have heard about it or have seen the millions of commercials on TV. So, I joined because I love working out. I want to get fit…lose 50-70 pounds in the process and just get healthy!

I go with my gurl, Tiff, every once in awhile cause she has a membership too. She decided she wanted a trainer…I don’t…but decide to go up to a Team Member with her to get more info.

Long story short…we ended up talking to some guy whom cost a lil over $1200...For 16 sessions...which was twice a week for a hr…I asked him why its so high…he said because he is “that good” (And because he is certified and has years of experience). Which, I am SURE HE IS. And I can completely understand...if I went to school for to be a trainer, I would want to get paid out my ass for my services as well. But, I don’t make that kinda money where I can fork out $1200…plus he wanted $475 right then and there for a down payment! And last time I checked, aren't we in a recession? Live a little man.

Unfortunately, I gave the man my phone #. He then started texting me EVERY damn day asking me on what I had decided! WOW! Didn’t know trainers were like that.

So I finally decided I wanted only a consultation. I love working out by myself or with a buddy. I really don't think I need someone breathing down my neck. But I would like a professional to sit down with me, list my goals and tell me how I can achieve those goals by doing what ever exercises for whatever how long. If I don’t see any results from this in a month, I will then seek further professional assistance (ie, get a trainer). I then texted him back so he can let me know if he knows someone that can give me a consultation and you know what happened? He never texted me back!

Just shows how some people could care less about helping people…at the end of the day everyone is in it for them selves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment