»

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In Jesus Name We Pray

I was very saddened to hear of the devastation an earthquake caused in Haiti. I was more saddened to read crazy Twitter comments saying that they will not help.







Some of the comments I read were because of that fact that other countries don’t help the US so why should be help them?







I really think it is cruel and that those things should really be kept to one self. Because saying them out loud makes your true image come through and it’s not a pretty picture. I know everyone has their own opinion and everyone has the freedom of speaking their opinion but what is that worth saying you are not going to help cause of this and that. It’s not going to help no one.







Be the first out of your friends to help. Be the first in your family to help. Maybe you will help someone else change their minds and ideas. Do it because you really want to help. And you will defiantly be blessed.







And if not, just don’t. Stop bitching about it and move along. Cause no one wants to hear it.







I will continue to pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ that were affected by the earthquake in Haiti and I hope you all do too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment