»

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stratch That Last One

So I thought about it. Having the B-Day party on the boat is getting expensive. I want a $100 - $150 dress, hair, nails, make-up, and feet done, new shoes and accessories, birthday cake, and not even taking about the boat ticket and drinks that night….the $$$ is getting pretty high.

I also just decided I am moving to Chicago Aug 21st….and I need to sell my car before. It really needs struds which is $650 and I really can’t afford that. And I don’t want to go on a 5hr car ride with the car jumping up and down like crazy. So I am going to try to sell my car for AT LEAST $1000 (It’s a Burgundy 1990 Buick Lasabre…put at least $2000 into it already. Only thing it needs is struds. Just got a tune-up and oil change this past weekend so if you in the Detroit area or know someone who needs a car let me know. Or if you want to drive to come and see it let me know. Her name is Beatrice!) and use that to get another car…which I have to save for. I will try to get something that’s at least a 2000 and pay between $2500 - $3000.

So Big Boat Birthday Bash “Bye Bye”. Maybe another yr because I got to get more important stuff together.

I still believe I’m going to have a great birthday. My boyfriend is still going to come down. I REALLY think it’s just going to be me and him. I want to take him to this nice Jazz Club I love. It also has some great food and great drinks and we can go back to the room and have some great you-know-what! Hahahaha

Its so funny how I went from a big birthday party to just a nice dinner for 2. I’m still excited. And blessed to see another yr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment